Saturday, February 5, 2011

YOGA! Day 4

So yesterday was day 4 and it was YOGA!  OH MY GOODNESS!!!!  It is a 90 minute video... yes 90. Thats an hour and a half.  I did more downward dogs and upward dogs than anyone should ever do... but I will do them again next week so I guess I better just suck it up.  I'm not sure what I would have done without Mike doing the Yoga with me and then cheering me on after his body couldn't take it anymore.  I was ticked though.  Mike can do yoga better than me.... I mean seriously the guy needs a new spine and new nerves and he is like putting one hand through his legs and grabbing it from behind with his other hand.  I've never felt so fat. Never felt so much like a beached whale.  It was awkward.  We laughed a lot, which I know doesn't help the whole yoga mindset but hey I was not loving it and we made it more enjoyable.  So I am writing this late because by the time we got around to starting the 90 minute session it was really late like 1AM...

Tonight I am doing legs and back.  I have a feeling that will hurt!  It's 7:35PM and we all feel like it is 11PM.  We are ready for bed but we must keep on. It's scout Sunday tomorrow so Nathan and I are heading to Bayside for church, Mike is doing sound, Aliyah will pick where she is going tomorrow, then we have to say good bye to Mike as he enters the frozen tundra of Oklahoma tomorrow.  But hey he is flying first class so hey we aren't feeling so bad about his flight... we are feeling sad that we don't have Mike around this week. 

Fun and exciting news in the next post... but really this one is about yoga and there isn't anything fun and exciting about that so we will wait for the next one... because back and legs are so much more exciting! 

Until Next time,
MLC

No comments:

Post a Comment