Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 5, 6 and 7

Hello All,
Wow, I really can't even begin to tell you all my feelings and emotions that I have had these past few days.  Its been a long few days folks and I'm ready to be able to breathe again.   P90x isn't going as well as I would like for it to be going.  I am not stopping or quitting but this past week I have been more than drained emotionally.  On top of that it takes a lot out of you so I have been sooo soo tired.  I skipped yesterday I didn't want to but I did.  I got right back with it today and I will use tomorrow as day 1 of week 2 instead of my rest day since I did that yesterday.  So I am totally on the right page right now but just tired.  I also found that doing p90x in the evening or late at night just doesn't work for me.  When I do it in the morning or early afternoon I have much better energy for it and have better results during the work out.  I need to keep this up until I have a job and maybe when I get a job I can do it during the homework time when the kids don't need help.  I know i have to have a plan and schedule it into my day the day before so it is a priority.

This weekend we went to a Great Dane Meet up in Richmond Ca.  It is about an hour and a half away.  There were probably about 25 other beautiful Danes there.  Wow what a sight.  It was at an amazing off leash park the all the danes were having a good ole time.  On the way home we stopped by a lady named "Sylvia's" house.  She had a 7 month old Harlequin Great Dane she was trying to get rid of... well long story short... we are now the proud owners of 2 Great Danes.  Brutus who is 3 and our new boy, Gus.  Gus is about 100 Pounds and will likely be 160-180.  He is going to be a big boy.  He is definetely puppy right now and Brutus is a bit unsure about that but we are making progress.  We are walking a lot and playing and cuddling and training. 

Well Mike is out of town and if one of my kids is in a bad mood then the other is a peach and then the switch roles the next day. I'm on a constant roller coaster and I am a coaster junkie but there does become a time that you need off the coaster.  I NEED OFF THE COASTER! 

Ok I got that out of my system. 



Well I am on the couch writing this, I have one dog squeezed onto the same cushion as me, Brutus is taking up the other two and Nathan is squeezed next to him.  Oh we are just so cozy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment