Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week two days one and two

So I am off by one day but thats ok. The amount of stress I was under made it where working out the day I missed would have been worthless.  So I have done week two days 1 and two.  Yesterday I did Core Synergistics.  Wow, I felt a big improvement from last week though I know I won't be able to do some of the things right and to my best until month 2 or 3.  But that is ok, I did them and I improved.  What more could I ask for. 

Yesterday I got a surprise phone call from Mike saying he was coming home early.  Oh thank you Jesus for sending snow and ice to Tulsa... Sorry to any of you who are in that area, but I need my husband home and the father of my children home badly.  That has reduced my stress level a ton and today I moved on to week 2 day 2.  It was Cardio X. I found myself keeping up with the work out a lot better and not feeling like I was going to die, although I was quite sweaty and I am feeling it right now. 

I went to the grocery store today to get our meals for the week and then came home worked out and went to Sams to get the stuff you can get cheaper there.  I zoomed over to get the kids from school and then we came home and took the dogs out (and us) for more exercise.  The new puppy is definetely getting us outside quite a bit more.  Nathan rode his scooter, Aliyah her new bike and I rode the horse... I mean I walked the dogs.  The looks I get walking two huge Great Danes is a crack up. You can read peoples lips in cars going "OH MY GOSH... Look how big" It puts a smile on my face. 

Needless to say the workouts are still going well, Without my husband here to help keep the peace between me and a frustrated, upset, hormonal 10 year old girl I struggle but little by little I will get there! 

Have a great day!

MLC

No comments:

Post a Comment