Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3

Today was Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X. 

I did fine.  I didn't break out into as big of a sweat as I thought I would.  The shoulders and arms was definetely a tolerable workout, though I didn't have enough weights so I need to get some heavier ones and I think it will be more powerful.  I am sure I will be filling this in the morning.  My abs already hurt before I did ab ripper.  Ab ripper couldn't make me fell any fatter and any more out of shape.  But I did what I could and went from there. 

All in all, I know this is super hard work and it take a good chunk of time each day but I think it is going to have some amazing results.  I'm excited!

mlc

1 comment:

  1. Work it girl! ;O) I have heard great things about the P90x. I really need to get back into shape too. Be my inspiration! Good luck and thank you for sharing.
    ~Censie

    ReplyDelete