Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Two Morning

It is amazing when you work out how much you really don't want some of the junk you were eating and drinking before.  I am emotionally done.  We had a really difficult night last night and I am drained.  This morning I dropped the kids off and I wanted something to drink with flavor.  Normally this would take me to McDonalds Drive through for a 1 dollar Diet Coke, instead I got unsweetened iced tea.  I took the kids to get a cupcake yesterday and just took a bite of each other theirs instead of getting my own.  All these little things will add up.  I also went to Walmart yesterday.  We had a gift card and I was able to get both Mike and I yoga mats and the yoga blocks we need.  We eventually will need to get a pull up bar and we will put it in our office doorway since it is right in the family room and can be done with the videos as well. 

I am heading over to "Icing on  Cupcake" to turn in my job application.  They are looking for a front counter worker during the exact times that I need to work!  I'm trying to not get too excited... but oh my goodness I could have a job that I get to drop the kids off and pick them up!  That would be so perfect to not have to do child care AND to not have to stress as much if Mike is out of town as his Travel season is looking like it is going to be picking up (though nothing like last year thank you Jesus)! 

Ok I will check back in when I have done my day two workout!   Cardio today!  I'm Excited! 
mlc

No comments:

Post a Comment