Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 2 Afternoon

I dropped my application off and went back to my least favorite place... walmart.
I exchanged a mat for a thicker one so I can do some of the exercises on our tile floor. 

I have had a huge outpouring of love and support about this blog.  It's amazing how many other people are struggling with a lot of the same things but people are afraid to talk about it because the world says we are suppose to be a certain way, a certain shape and we aren't suppose to be public about certain types of news.  Don't get me wrong, I still have my uncertainties of letting 800 plus people know that I have major fertility issues and that I thought about surgery, but on the other hand, I am thankful because it seems as if I have a whole new support system and I thank you for that.

My second work out was good.  It was CardioX and I felt like I could do a lot more with it!  I was nice and sweaty and was definetely feeling my work out from yesterday during this one.  At one point I was doing a yoga pose and it sounded like there was rice crispies in the room.  I started cracking up at one point.  I was doing an exercise that was trying and all of a sudden I started thinking about and smelling the french fries from Dick Weber Bowling Alley!  AH HA HA HA.  I haven't been there since I worked at summer camp--its been 7 to 10 years.  But for some reason those skinny greasy fries were in my mind and up my nose. Don't worry for lunch I had a slim 50 yogurt and leftover Moroccan chicken that I made a couple of nights ago--no fries here.

Well I have just enough time to shower and look presentable and then its time to get the children. 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment