Monday, March 28, 2011

I promised I would exercise by today

So I took our two great danes on a walk today.  It wasn't p90 but due to being a girl I wasn't able to make that happen today.  I love the looks I get from people when I have well over 200 pounds of dogs attached to me.  Our doggies are very very calm walkers... in fact our CRAZY puppy does better than our 3 year old.  We walk for about a mile and a half today and it was wonderful.  Beautiful weather and calmer puppy, which lets be real, that makes us all happy.

Gus-Gus and I also went for a walk in the pouring down rain this weekend.  Also fun and it was exercise.  We ran for some of it as well... though he got "excited" when I started running and next thing I knew I had a HUGE dog with his front paws on each of my hips... we need to learn how to run with  mommy still.

I vow to do at least 2 P90 work outs this week, though I would love to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment